Saturday, September 19, 2009

Devon & George

Devon and George are shy and seem to save their affection solely for each other. Being with them for the day allowed me to capture those special glances, stolen kisses and loving touches. They are so kind and generous. I felt more like a guest and a friend than the hired photographer. I thank you for that kindness.

something blue..





Most brides getting married in Hinton, Ab would insist on being photographed in front of the beautiful mountains... but I guess that is why Devon insisted on any location BUT the mountains. We shot at a pretty church, a storage facility, the stinky paper mill, an alley, the family's restaurant L&W, their new house, and a pub. It was a great day!




the stinky mill heh









They wedding cake was HUGE, beautiful, and covered with real gold flakes








2 comments:

gravy said...

kickass! I think I have doubles of almost all of those! :)

Jill Coursen Photography said...

lovely :) you're the best Leah!!