Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rachael & Scott

Rachael and Scott are in love.. and I am in love with them. They are overflowing with sincerity, kindness, and consideration. The love they radiated to their family and friends was contagious. I didn't know them prior to their booking, but I felt like family by the end. May God bless your marriage and life together. Love you guys!!



She is adorable.



heh.. watch out for the kiss Rachael!



The wedding party was so creative, I would count to three and they continuously would change their poses for me! What a dream!





My new favorite wall.. and couple :)




I gotta give a shout out to God for releasing the birds at the perfect moment. This is one of my favorite shots of the year.


The fountain where they got engaged.

2 comments:

jill said...

Leah these are just beautiful! some of my favorite wedding photos that youve done!

Anonymous said...

so beautiful!