Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stock Photo shoot

Here is another stock shoot for designpics (My "stock name" is Leah Warkentin). We did some serious scenarios but also some really fun, "out of the box" kind of shots. These images will be magazine quality once they are photoshopped. It was tough finding models who were willing to get in the box so a HUGE thank you to all my models! It was a really long 10 hours but thank you for all your help :D




This one was actually candid.. that is his Dad in the box hah


"Trophy Wife"

"You can't take it with you... really!!"

I think this will be me when I pass on... I can't stop working, but at least I love my job.

This was a tough one.. that is my little brother in the coffin. I did not like this scenario, but Drew kept me laughing with funny faces between the shots. I love my brother alot.


Beautiful Katie




Mohawk Mark

No comments: