Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Andy & Jeff

Andy & Jeff are getting married! I have known Andrea for about 9 years now. I met her in the hospital after she had just broken her back. Andrea is so full of life and fun to be around. You may notice the wheelchair the first few times you meet her, but after that her "disabilities" are unapparent. They are so perfect for each other and totally in love.


The Dirty Alley Gangsta shot hah...



How fun are they!

This is where they are getting their wedding cupcakes from... f.y.i. fuss cupcakes are to die for yum!





See you August 8th!!


3 comments:

Kristy-Anne Swart said...

Way to go on getting so much posted so quickly! Keep it up, or I will get you... Very fun shoot, I love couples that are fun!

jill said...

these are all so good! I love the kitty one!

Lillian Patz said...

love it!
yeah jeff and andy! these are so great!

and good date choice getting married on my birthday. still love that.