Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stock Photo shoot

I am represented by a stock company called Designpics. Stock images are used for advertisements worldwide. I still get excited when I spot one of my shots in a magazine or on the internet. We have some really exciting/different shoots coming up and I will post some of those shots in the future. These photos have not been photoshopped yet. For stock photography, it takes 30 minutes to 3 hours to process one image. Each image has to be billboard quality and "picture perfect". The difference photoshop makes is incredible. You can see some examples on my website. I know you have heard it before... but trust me, 99% of the images you see in magazines have been retouched.







This image will look entirely different when I am done with it... stay posted for the final product :D

1 comment:

Lillian Patz said...

great job on the shoot. and great job tina and dave for having such an awesome family.
these turned out wonderful.

i especially like the concept with the gas masks. very well done.